GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Reservation and payment
- After receiving your reservation request, we check whether the accommodation you have requested and the specified period are still available. We will then send you a confirmation with the details of your request and the method of payment.
With every reservation you accept the General Terms and Conditions.
- The down payment is 30% of the total amount of your stay (with a minimum payment of the first night).
- The down payment must be received by us within the period agreed with you. Once we have registered your payment, your reservation will be confirmed.
- If we have not received the down payment within the period agreed with you, we have the right to cancel the reservation and rent the accommodation to someone else.
- The remaining amount is paid upon arrival. You can pay for any consumptions and other extras that you have consumed during your stay at departure.
- You can pay on site in cash or by credit card.
- We always advise you to take out cancellation insurance.
- In case of written cancellation up to 6 weeks before the arrival date, we will refund 50% of the downpayment paid.
- In case of written cancellation within 6 weeks before the arrival date, your downpayment will not be refunded.
- Unfortunately we cannot refund unused nights. If you arrive later or leave earlier than planned, the full amount of your stay will be charged.
Arrival and departure
- On the day of arrival, the rooms/apartments are available for you from 16:00 pm. If you expect to arrive after 19:00 pm, please let us know in advance.
- On the day of departure, you are kindly requested to vacate your room/apartment before 10:00 am. Exceptions may be possible after consultation with us.
- Our building is completely smoke-free, both the rooms/apartments and the public areas. However, we have rooms/apartments where smoking is allowed on the balconies as well as on the terrace and in the garden.
- We kindly ask you to treat the accommodation with respect and care and to report any damage and/or breakages to us immediately to prevent further damage. In case of obvious misuse, we reserve the right to charge for the repair or replacement of damaged or missing items.
- We accept no liability for damage, loss or theft of property or injury to any member of your party unless it is proven to have been caused by our negligence.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to deny tenant(s) access to the building and accommodation due to unacceptable or dangerous behavior as well as offending others. The tenant(s) may be asked to leave immediately after settlement of outstanding accounts. In this case, unused nights will not be compensated.